Do you consider yourself an introvert? Or maybe you know someone who is? Well, the good news is that introverts love to cowork and here are a few reasons why.
Think about it
It’s important to remember that coworking is a spectrum of spaces with different environments, cultures, and people. According to studies, it’s believed that introverts are around 40% of people who live with us. Unfortunately, the image of coworking spaces as wildly active places with unending conversation and happy hour Fridays, can be intimidating & repelling to these introverts.
These people usually like their quiet time, but they still want to be a part of a community!
Introverts may like their quiet time, but they still want to be a part of a community, attend events and meet awesome people.
- Work in quiet rooms for moments of solitude.
- Many coworking spaces have a dedicated room or portioned off area without music and fewer conversations.
- Use Headphones.
- Headphones do two things 1) Let you listen to some pretty sweet jams 2) Signal to others not to bother you.
- You don’t have to do everything.
- Coworking is a community workspace with several events happening each week but it’s not essential to partake in every activity, participating in a few events per month can be rewarding.
- Move Around.
- While you work, move around the spaces in many different hot desking areas. Try out a different spot each week. It’s an easy way to meet new people, but still control your work environment.
Coworking is an open community with introverts, extroverts, and dozens of people that swing between them. Try out different spaces, different rooms, and be happy coworking.
Start your coworking experience here at Palletized!