We are currently looking for a professional able to work under pressure to fill the position of #Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager, to handle warehouse daily operations – omnichannel order Fulfillment – inventory control, FBA prep services, among many other exciting duties.
The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in our daily operations, we need a candidate that’s willing to lead and develop a Warehouse team, structure and implement new procedures and provide an impeccable customer service to our clients. Creativity and outside the box solution are extremely welcome in our team. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the Warehousing and Fulfillment Industry we invite you to apply and become a part of our Palletized team, let’s make other businesses grow so we can grow together.
• Maintain inventory integrity within our system by making sure all inventory transactions are accounted for in the database. WMS
• Supervise team (Currently 3 Team Specialist)
• Organize warehouse and keep free of clutter
• Implement new procedures
• Track of important metrics and KPI’s
• Perform and control general maintenance of warehouse machinery
• High school diploma or GED required
• Demonstrated leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team
• Prefer one (3) to three (5) years of experience in a warehouse environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions both verbal and written
• Ability to drive a forklift and complete forklift certification course
• Experience with International shipping processes, forms, and best practices
• Strong proficiency with systems including MS Office, database management, and carrier portals.
• Experience with a pick/pack fulfillment type operation
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly while maintaining a high-priority to the safety of our workforce
• Ability to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving your whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, pushing, pulling and handling various materials.
• The warehouse manager may work in uncomfortably hot or cold environments, in uncomfortable and cramped positions, or on ladders.
• Interaction with staff and customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Or Apply here