We’re looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee operations at our warehouse to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule. The duties include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates, training new employees on how to use machinery and monitoring compliance with safety standards, as well as to direct communication with customer reps.
Warehouse Manager duties and responsibilities
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
- Manage warehouse associates, monitor work, and ensure the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
- Keep up-to-date on the latest federal and state safety regulations
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to set goals, motivate and manage conflict.
- Effective communication skills, including writing, speaking, and active listening.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem-solving and strategic planning abilities.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- In-depth understanding of industry and company best practices for the warehouse.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping, inventory control practices, and logistics.
- Comfortable using inventory management software and other organizational computer applications
- Physical strength, stamina, and the ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Language: Spanish (Preferable) – English (Mandatory)
- Min Warehouse Experience: Minimum 5 Years in Supply Chain
- D2C Fulfillment Experience: Mandatory
- B2B Fulfillment Experience: Mandatory
- System Proficiencies:
– Microsoft excel – Mandatory
– Warehouse Management System Softwares – Data Base System – Mandatory
– Project Management Systems (Asana/Trello/Monday/Others)
- Team Managemen Skills: Prospect will manage a team of up to 20 Warehouse Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,000.00 per year